Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Dont
- By Michael J. Losier
- Published By : Grand Central Life & Style (2010-05-12)
- ISBN By : 0446199737 (9780446199735)
- Binding : Paperback (160 pgs)
- List Price :
- Our Price : 11.96
Have you noticed that sometimes what you need just falls into place? Perhaps you've met the perfect client or life partner merely by being at the right place at the right time. On the other hand, there are some people who find themselves in one terrible relationship after another or who seem unable to shake off their bad luck.
These experiences are evidence of a very powerful force. It's called the Law of Attraction, and right now it's attracting people, jobs, situations, and relationships to you. The Law of Attraction can be defined as: I attract to my life whatever I give my attention, energy, and focus to, whether positive or negative.
Now, with this book, readers can learn how to use the Law of Attraction deliberately and integrate it into their daily life. By doing this, they will attract all they need to do, know, and have so they can get more of what they want and less of what they don't want. With its easy-to-follow 3-step formula (Identify Your Desire, Give Your Desire Attention, and Allowing), complete with tips, tools, exercises, and scripts, LAW OF ATTRACTION shows readers how to:
- attract their ideal mate and ideal relationships
- increase wealth and abundance
- improve their business with more customers, clients, and referrals
- discover their ideal job, true calling, or career
- and more!