The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review, 2nd Edition
- By Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)
- Published By : Wiley (2009-09-08)
- ISBN By : 0470449764 (9780470449769)
- Binding : Paperback (216 pgs)
- List Price :
- Our Price : 11.32
The only official quantitative review for the GMAT from the creators of the test. Anyone preparing for the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) knows it's important to study with the experts. With The Official Guide for the GMAT Quantitative Review, Second Edition, you'll get questions, answers, and explanations straight from the source. The only official quantitative review for the GMAT Exam, this book targets your study and helps you improve your quantitative skills by focusing on your ability to solve equations, interpret data, coordinate geometry, and determine probability with assurance and ease. Inside, you'll find
- 300 actual questions from past GMAT tests, including 75 questions new to this edition
- Sections on Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Problem Solving, and Data Sufficiency
- Questions organized in order of difficulty to save study time
The Graduate Management Admission Council certifies all content so you can trust that you're getting expert guidance as you prepare for the GMAT Exam.
The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) is the association of leading graduate business schools around the world. GMAC's mission is to meet the needs of business schools and students through a wide array of products, services, and programs. It is the owner and administrator of the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), the first and only standardized test specifically designed for graduate business and management programs. Available in nearly 100 countries, it is the global standard for entry to the MBA degree course.