Crochet That Fits: Shaped Fashions Without Increases or Decreases
- By Mary Jane Hall
- Published By : Krause Publications (2008-11-10)
- ISBN By : 0896896625 (9780896896628)
- Binding : Paperback (128 pgs)
- List Price :
- Our Price : 16.39
Say goodbye" to crochet's stiff, boxy, hippie-child reputation and "hello" to Crochet that Fits—garments that fit your shape accessories that fit your style, and looks that fit right in with today's fashion trends!
This book teaches an innovative, easy way to crochet fashions that are soft, shaped and drape able—from a little black dress that fits like a glove and a lacy baby-doll top, to cute and cozy slippers, ruffled shrugs and hobo bags. By using Mary Jane Hall's Graduated Stitch Method, along with the correct size hook and yarn, anyone can make flattering, form-fitted items! Different stitch heights do all the shaping for you, without the hassle and confusion of figuring out increases and decreases. With this method you are essentially building garments with squares and rectangles, but the finished product doesn't look at all boxy.
- 33 step-by-step projects feature a wide variety of patterns for adults and children
- An illustrated stitch guide get even beginners started quickly
- Detailed instructions make it easy to adjust the patterns to suit your shape (or others') because one side doesn't fit all!