Breaking Free: The Journey, The Stories
- By Beth Moore
- Published By : LifeWay Christian Resources (2009-10-01)
- ISBN By : 1415868026 (9781415868027)
- Binding : Paperback (239 pgs)
- List Price :
- Our Price : 19.75
Breaking Free: The Journey, The Stories - Member Book by Beth Moore leads you through a study of the Scriptures to discover the transforming power of freedom in Jesus Christ. Themes for this study come from Isaiah, a book about the captivity of God's children, the faithfulness of God, and the road to freedom.
This in-depth women's Bible study draws parallels between the captive Israelites of the Old Testament and New Testament believers in Jesus as the Promised Messiah. Beth looks at the Book of Isaiah through the lives of the kings who ruled during the prophet's ministry. These kings exemplify many of the obstacles to freedom with which we must deal. Using Scripture to help identify spiritual strongholds in your life, no matter how big or small, Beth explains that anything that hinders us from the benefits of knowing God is bondage.
Join Beth Moore on a Bible journey unlike any other. God intends for you to know and believe Him, glorify Him, experience His peace, and enjoy His presence. Breaking Free is Beth's life message that she wants to share with you. Taped live at Franklin Avenue Baptist Church in New Orleans, this study includes testimonies of how women like you have found freedom and have been delivered from personal captivity.
The Member Book Includes:
- 10 weeks of personal interactive study for five days a week
- 10 Scripture Memory Cards
- Viewer guide for use with the DVD teaching sessions
- Member Book Sample Session
- Viewer Guide With Answers
- Viewer Guide Without Answers